eHealthForum

Hormones

01-27-2006

What hormones need to be checked when starting an infertility work up? I think that maybe this may be my problem, but I have been dissapointed before when the tests always come back saying that I am normal and fine.

Showing comment 1 to 15 from a total of 1 comments
Answered by:
Shafi Ullah Khan
10-15-2017

Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. FSH, LH, thyroid, work up for cushings etc is done. Consult a fertility consultant and let them help.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

Post A Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....