eHealthForum

Period is late

10-17-2017

First of all, im not a woman im here to ask a question about my girlfriend. We had unprotected sex around time of ovulation and i almost ejeculated in her so i told her to get EC, and she did 2 hours later. The first menstruation came on the 25th day, a bit early. The next cycle was 36 days long a bit longer than usual and now her cycle is 30 days and she still havent got her period. She has PMS, shes moody , mild breast and stomach pain. She says its usual before her period. But my question is, can EC cause your next few periods to be late? And her period is irregular also.

Showing comment 1 to 15 from a total of 1 comments
10-19-2017

EC messes with her cycle. After the hormones left her body, her body had to restart her natural cycle. This new cycle will likely be different than the ones before.

Post A Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...