eHealthForum

High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Question

07-25-2017

i have really bad high blood pressure and i also have bipolar Schizoaffective disorder they havent figured out witch one yet , but my question is { is it safe to combined 2 diff typs of beta blockers } iv been on propranolol for a wile now but recently got a new mental helth doc that put me on another to try out...its called pindolol .... (is it safe to use the 2 of these together?) and what are the chances this is really gana mess me up?

Showing comment 1 to 15 from a total of 1 comments
Answered by:
Shafi Ullah Khan
07-30-2017

Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Usually one beta blocker is enough and using both is not needed. Double check with your doctor. You might have misunderstood.

I hope it helps. Please consult your doctor as our advice is just for education purpose only.
Regards
Khan

Post A Reply
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....