eHealthForum

Does anyone know what to do?

11-10-2016

I woke up this morning and starting feeling like I was going to throw up. I didn't however I had to poop a lot and then It went away. In the next ten minutes the feeling came back went away and came back. This has been going on for the past 2 1/2 hours. Does anyone know what to do or how to make it go away?

Showing comment 1 to 15 from a total of 2 comments
Answered by:
Muhammad Khalil
11-10-2016

Hello and welcome
Your concern is appreciated
There are alot of causes for nausea stomach related are gastritis, ulcers, food poisoning, gastroparesis which is slow stomach emptying
can occur in early stages of pregnancy, cholicystitis,and many other diseases. You can take domperidone and PPI for that after consulting your doctor
hope it helps
Thanks

11-11-2016

Well I get these sort of things a lot and it's constant all the time. I just don't know what to do.

Post A Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....