eHealthForum

Digestive and Bowel Disorders Question

09-02-2017

Ok so I have had an eating disorder for many many years. I am bulimic. I have been working hard no to do it any more. My problem is that when I try to eat normally especially fruits and vegetables, I feel nauseous. Not like making myself throw up, literally nauseous. I feel like the food is just sitting there and sometimes it gets better and the feeling goes away but a lot of the time even if it's been hours, I vomit and it's undigrsted food. I need to have better eating habits so I can lose weight as I am severely morbidly obese. I'm trying to eat better but this problem is making that hard. What could it be and what can I do? I also take antacids daily.

Showing comment 1 to 15 from a total of 1 comments
Answered by:
Deepak Anvekar
09-12-2017

Welcome to e health forum.

It is difficult to advice you on this subject without a proper clinical and psychological assessment.

Your thoughts about your personality would factor in a lot.

A proper consultation with a dietician and a weight loss expert might be helpful to decide on the management of your situation.

Post A Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....