eHealthForum

Bleeding again

11-11-2017

Hi sir/mam,
I had my periods on 30th of October and it ended on 3rd of November. After 2 days on 5th November I had an unprotected sex with my fiance and i took i pill, but after 5 days on 10th November i started bleeding again. Is it normal? Is there anything to worry about?

Showing comment 1 to 15 from a total of 3 comments
11-11-2017

It is called withdrawal bleeding.

It is a side effect of the hormones from the ipill leaving your body. It is like a period, and it is the same thing women that take birth control pills get every 28 days. It is nothing to be worried about.

Your next real menstruation will very likely be delayed. Do not worry when this happens.

11-12-2017

Mam for how many days will the bleeding go on?

11-13-2017

It is not possible to predict. It can be like your normal period, or a bit longer.

Post A Reply
Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....