eHealthForum

always 186/160 and sometimes it reached 200/170

05-30-2016

Hi Doc,
I'm 33 years old from Philippines and i'm working in Dubai.Im a small lady having 48 kilos in weight.At my young age i'm suffering high blood pressure and anemic at the same time.My blood always 186/160 and sometimes it reached 200/170 and my hemoglobin was very less according to the doctor.I drink my medicine for high blood pressure and for anemic at the same time as per doctor advice but i'm already more than 5 months in medication but my blood pressure never back to normal.I always felt dizziness and head pain and i don't know if it because of my high pressure or my anemic.Is this really dangerous for me?I want to know why my blood pressure was that much of high?Please give me an advice for the best thing to do.THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Showing comment 1 to 15 from a total of 1 comments
Answered by:
Shafi Ullah Khan
06-12-2016

Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Young people with no other risk factor fo blood pressure should be evaluated for primary treatable causes of blood pressure . Get to a doctor, let them have a look.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

Post A Reply
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....