eHealthForum

Anxiety and Stress Question

08-01-2017

A couple of months ago I wasn't feeling well AT ALL. It honestly felt like I was dying but was shrugged off so, I relied on Google to tell me what was wrong. Google didn't help in the end because it just told me I was dying. Anyways, it took over a week for someone to take me seriously enough to help take me to the doctors. I was really weak, lightheaded, nauseous, couldn't eat very much,breathing was off, heart rate was all over the place and I was also on edge, too, so...but yeah, turns out I was dehydrated and was treated for that- and about a month later, my grandpa passed away from cancer. Im pretty paranoid about my health and everyone elses. I'm still experiencing lightheadedness, fast heart rate and some breathing issues. About a week ago, I was diagnosed with anxiety and moderate depression...the doc was more concerned about my mental state than physical. I just want to know if this is actually anxiety causing this?

Showing comment 1 to 15 from a total of 4 comments
08-03-2017

Hi, dear, sorry to hear about your grandpa. My brother died cause of liver cancer, and losing him made me depress. He is the only sibling I have. And at the same time, I am Experiencing menopause symptoms. Anxiety and depression are getting more worse and that affects my daily my life and my relationship with my husband and children. Sometimes I feel like I am superwoman, other times it can feel like something is just missing and everything is falling apart. And I don't want that. So I Started looking for remedies for anxiety and depression and stumbled across an article about how Niveau Krill oil helps Anxiety and depression.And I search more online about the supplement, and it has been proven for its mood-stabilizing effects on the body. So I decided to try, I am happy to say it helps with my depression and anxiety. I start to feel active and positive and enjoy time with my family.

08-03-2017

Hi, dear, sorry to hear about your grandpa. My brother died cause of liver cancer, and losing him made me depress. He is the only sibling I have. And at the same time, I am Experiencing menopause symptoms. Anxiety and depression are getting more worse and that affects my daily my life and my relationship with my husband and children. Sometimes I feel like I am superwoman, other times it can feel like something is just missing and everything is falling apart. And I don't want that. So I Started looking for remedies for anxiety and depression and stumbled across an article about how Niveau Krill oil helps Anxiety and depression.And I search more online about the supplement, and it has been proven for its mood-stabilizing effects on the body. So I decided to try, I am happy to say it helps with my depression and anxiety. I start to feel active and positive and enjoy time with my family.

08-09-2017

I'm sorry to hear that you have gone through all of that pain! Sad My family and I all use Young Living's essential oils for everything, and I can honestly say that they work! There are literally oils for everything you can think of. If it is anxiety that you have, there are many oils that can help with that. And if not, there are also oils for all of the symptoms you have had. I don't know how many different medications we would all be taking now if we hadn't discovered essential oils, they have been life savers! I'm sure they can be a help to you too. If you want I can help you with finding what's right for you Smile ... I hope you feel better!

Answered by:
Deepak Anvekar
08-12-2017

As per your history, you have had a medical evaluation and mostly you might have been found to be physically normal.

The symptoms mentioned in your history would hence most likely due to psychiatric conditions like anxiety disorder, panic attacks etc.

Panic attacks, also known as anxiety attacks, are periods of intense fear or apprehension of sudden onset accompanied by symptoms like heart palpitations, dizziness, shortness of breath, or feelings of unreality.

You may experience one or more panic attacks, yet be otherwise perfectly happy and healthy. Or your panic attacks may occur as part of another disorder, such as panic disorder, social phobia, or depression. Regardless of the cause, panic attacks are treatable.

It would be recommended to consult with your doctor or a psychiatrist for proper counselling for your anxiety. Prescription of proper medications can help you get a proper sleep and reduce your symptoms.

I hope this helps.

Post A Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...